Charity / CSR:
Hamburg wird pink
“Going pink to fight breast cancer.”
“HAMBURG GOES PINK – Breast Cancer Awareness” – hesse und hallermann brought this initiative to life in 2012, and has since been engaged in a pro bono campaign to increase the media publicity about breast cancer. Germany’s first and largest breast care centre, the Mammazentrum Hamburg at the city’s Jerusalem hospital, is the project’s medical partner.
With the support of other strong partners (including BUDNI, Philips, HapagLloyd, Barkassen-Meyer, Alsterhaus) and campaigns themed around the international breast cancer colour pink, HAMBURG WIRD PINK aims to considerably raise awareness of breast cancer, and especially awareness of the fact that early detection can dramatically improve the chances of recovery.
Past HAMBURG WIRD PINK campaigns / excerpt:
– paddle for hope (2017)
– continuous T-Shirt campaign with celebrities
– paddle for hope (2016)
– pink party at the NOHO club (2015)
– t-shirt project (2015)
– lighting up Hamburg’s Alster fountain (Alsterfontäne) in pink (2012, 2013, 2014)
– BUDNI goes pink / Sale of pink lapel pin bows and plastic bags (2013)
– a football match between the HSV Hamburg and the Hamburg Blue Devils played in pink outfits (2012)